|Dear Colleagues||Brief introduction of ZZU||APPLICATION FORM (Download)|
I．Category and Duration
|Category||Program Duration||Scholarship Duration|
|Master student||2—3 years||2—3 years|
|Doctoral student||3—4 years||3—4 years|
|Master student||Full amount of tuition||CNY 10,000/year||No|
|Doctoral student||Full amount of tuition||CNY 10,000/year||CNY 3,000/month|
1. Tuition: The tuition, include the cultivation and management fees, are covered by Scholarship 2. Accommodation: Free on-campus accommodation will be offered. Off-campus accommodation will not be covered by this accommodation subsidy.
III． Program and Medium of Instruction
Please check the attachment, or visit the website http://international.zzu.edu.cn for details of each CMI (Chinese as Medium of Instruction) and EMI (English as Medium of Instruction) program.
1. Be Non-Chinese citizen, healthy, without any crime record, aged<35 for master applicant and aged<45 for doctor applicant;
2. With excellent academic record, potentially to be a highly specialized researcher, engineer or professional;
1) For candidates applying for CMI doctor program, their minimum HSK should reach Level 6 scored 210. For CMI master program their minimum HSK should reach Level 5 scored 210.
Doctor applicants with minimum HSK Level 4 scored 180 and master with minimum HSK Level 3 scored 180 can apply for the preparatory program before their degree program;
2) For candidates from non-English spoken countries applying for EMI programs, their minimum IELTS score should reach 6.5;
VI. Application Documents
Applicants submit the following supporting documents:
1. Application form in Chinese or English;
2. The certified copy of highest degree certificate. Documents in language other than Chinese or English should provide a notarized translation version in Chinese or English;
3. The original or notarized copies of transcripts. Documents in language other than Chinese or English should provide a notarized translation version in Chinese or English;;
4. A research plan with minimum 600 words for master program, and a research proposal with minimum 800 words for doctor program in Chinese or English;
5. Two letters of recommendation from associate professors or professors in Chinese or English;
6. Chinese level or English language certificates or equivalent language competence certificates;
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form with original blood test reports in Chinese or English;
8. Certificates of no criminal record. Documents in language other than Chinese or English should provide a notarized translation version in Chinese or English.
VII. Procedure of Application
1. For applicant register in September:
The application is open on 1st March, and; the deadline is: 30th June.
2. Applicant can visit the website http://international.zzu.edu.cn to search the detailed information of the program.
VIII. Contact Information